Sunday, October 25, 2009

The misery of ‘ONE’?

There are a lot of people who are scared of ending up lonely. Well, frankly even I was one of them. One of my worst fears was of being alone for the rest of my life.

Well a lot has changed, and single is not that bad. It is definitely not impossible. After all, there is always an allowance for a singleton tag (I apologize for the nerdy thoughtJ). I was just trying to say that there needn’t be someone to complete you; you can most definitely have a beautiful single life.

I would not have written this post if I did not experience both sides. I used to enjoy having company all the time, having blasts on my birthdays with cakes and gifts, having someone to share a whole days experience, having someone to hear out my worries...….Well it didn’t last as long as I expected. The first few days were terrible. I cried for hours. I kept myself occupied. I suppressed my thoughts and my actions. Then suddenly, it became a part of who I am. I liked it this way. I guess people would categorize this as ‘learning to live’. Well, that’s why I said it’s not impossible.

Note: Not divorced, No tragic incidents, No bf problems, Not depressed in life, Not a maniac:-D (Just wanted to think of life from another’s perspective)!

2 comments:

skhajone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laddu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.