Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Does a TRY count?

I stayed up all night and TRIED to finish the piece of work you had assigned to me, but I could not finish on time.

Thought: Maybe one day isn’t really enough.

I TRIED so hard to study that concept, but it’s just not in me. I think I’m better suited for Engineering.

Thought: Really?

I TRIED my best to learn the chores of the house, but I think it’s just not in me.

Thought: My best??

I TRIED living happily everyday, but life is so complicated that I have to accept it the way life comes to me.

Thought: Yup that’s the solution!!

I TRIED to impress her, but I guess I’m not her types.

Thought: Do you really like her?

I had read this a couple of days ago: “You haven’t failed until you have stopped trying.”
You hear these sentence everyday. We use “TRIED” so often that “TRY”, “TRYING” and “WILL TRY” have lost their value. Make a “TRY” count.

3 comments:

skhajone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shana said...

@skhajone - it is a try ;) thanks :D

Anonymous said...

I TRIED to impress her, but I guess I’m not her types.

Thought: Do you really like her?

Waate!! Too cool:)